lamplight



brrr, Chilly & Dreary outside..! inside is the album XX, peppermint tea & a bite of honeycomb. many Finds at Stepback today - glass jars filled with marbles & old christmas decorations - came away with a 50 cent "wooden nickel" which i will make into a magnet. also found the Little House on the Prairie Series! at good old Pulp Fiction, tho i only chose one thus far. i recently discovered i don't have my old set anymore & have been wanting to re-read them, particularly The Long Winter.. here are a few randoms from last night, i think trees look so pretty in the evening against the sky but i rarely have my camera on me then, so i purposed to go out. joel was right & a tripod is definitely needed for a proper exposure - next time.






& my happy find:


also on my "to-learn/to make" list:
a Snood!

Comments

  1. Ah Dani! Such wonderful shots. I'm jealous that the trees still have leaves where you are!

    Also, you have instilled a desire in me to reread the Little House Books. I'll have to grab my set the next time I visit my folks!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts