Edie / 9


// Edie, 9 years old //

Always fun to look back on the past year ~
fun times with sweet friends & family!


cupcakes in Melfort / run club


with Evie & Maggie


Grade 4 runners - (Speedie Edie!)


Halloween


dress up / being sick :(




with Bups / June


class skating / Lily & Winrie


fun with Emerson


reading buddies / a new nook


A& E swapping characters / "mom & dad" with David


T&T night


baby Laney / mother's day



skateboarding with Lily



with Goldie!



another visit from Emerson



with Senna / slime


summertime with Winrie!




hanging with cousins in Melfort - Violet & June



Houston girls



summer vibes



beach babes




crazy hair / date with mom






adventures with Edie & Lily / xx


a room switch / the girls fort


starting Grade 5!

//

"That should announce my presence well enough - a good old burp. What?! Is my proposal not elegant?"

"I promise I'll succeed!"
(going to do a task)

"I'm gonna make that mental note even bigger!"

"Please! I have to find out who the real culprit is!"
(late for school reading a book)

//

Edie, I'm so thankful for you.
You have a soft heart & a thoughtful nature,
you are considerate & think of others.
You are responsible,
you are creative,
a gluing expert!
I love our girl time.

& now you are 10!
I love you.

xo / Mom

Comments

Popular Posts